Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
IMO the TC's are terrible looking cars.

your car is looking sweet.. i was gonna get silver but my last 2 elantras were silver.

·
Banned
181 Posts
Very nice man.. Congrats! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
must be nice to know your bone stock tib can spank the pants off your buddy's tc! (assuming hes not boosted)

1st mod? injen sri and loose the crooked "h"s. score some custom painted t badges from ForceFedFlesh, then visit www.twmperformance.com to get the best STS for 5 speed. chchchcheck it..

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
fleishelja said:
you sir should have not done that... your rings may have lost a bit of their lifespan thanks to you :)
yup thats how my brother ruined his tC... stomping on it from day 1.. lets see if he learns his lesson on engine number 2, LOL.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
06orangecrush said:
how do you turn your foglights on without the headlights being on, other than the relay, i'm assuming the car is stock. mine doesn't do that
He probably has Rickna's foglight relay

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
06orangecrush said:
how do you turn your foglights on without the headlights being on, other than the relay, i'm assuming the car is stock. mine doesn't do that
From RIckNa... search him out on Member list and order ur self a Fog Light Mod kit... Its frickin Great! but it took me 1 hr to install it caz im so bad at that stuff. and other peepz took them 10 min. lol well yea u should get ur self on Its a great thing to have. $18 can't beat the price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jaytibby said:
He just got the car so i dout it.
lol sry jay his right... i bough the fog light kit b4 i got the car :D accually it came today on the mail right when i got my tib

1 - 20 of 29 Posts