Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite so my drivings gotten worse in the past 2 days.. basically i get too close on the right side and my mirror gets in the way.. problem is that i cant adjust it anymore.. everytime i try to tilt it to the left.. it gets stuck.. and it wont move up and down.. does anyone know what the problem might be??

·
Registered
161 Posts
krnxwestsider said:
alrite so my drivings gotten worse in the past 2 days.. basically i get too close on the right side and my mirror gets in the way.. problem is that i cant adjust it anymore.. everytime i try to tilt it to the left.. it gets stuck.. and it wont move up and down.. does anyone know what the problem might be??
What are you talking about? "basically i get too close on the right side and my mirror gets in the way" Too close to what? and you mirror gets in the way of what?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i should clear that up a lil more.. lol.. basically i hit objects with my passenger side mirror.. and now i cant adjust it using the adjuster on the driver side..

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
^^^^ sorry its pretty funny. But seriously if you still have a warrenty leave out the fact you hit stuff and try to get it fixed at the dealership. Or you can claim it on your insurance. But, my educated guess would be a motor that is shot or screwed up due to the multiple impacts it was forced to endure. LOL sorry its funny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts