Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy what do you think of my list of mods for my tib that I'm getting ready to be s/c.

DC Sports Headers

front Motor mount

stage 2 Mafterburner with Wideband

Assassin Supercharger Kit

gauges

I have ordered some of the things on the list and plan to order the rest soon . and i all ready have
injen Cold Air Intake
GReddy EVO2 Catback Exhaust
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires
Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
SPEC stage 2 clutch
Short Throw Shifter

If there is any thing I'm missing that you think i need let me know thanks.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
Nice! I'm pretty sure you've covered everything.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
You rock dude, your gonna love that setup.. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to help you out. Congrats.....

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You rock dude, your gonna love that setup.. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to help you out. Congrats.....
Thanks man but yea i have been saving for this setup and i want more power, but i doesn't hurt that i live in the same town as smebysound. my goal is to have that kind of hp.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
You will own him... lol

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Nice looking tib! The only thing I'd recommend is upgrading your clutch. I don't know how well your stage 2 is holding up, but TC recommends the Clutchmaster Stage 4 clutch.

Just my .02 cents

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
How's it going? I was hoping you were gonna' make it to the Bradenton track meet. My clutch was useless in 4th & 5th so I just watched. SOunds like you got a plan. I just dropped my sub-frame, and I'm getting ready to put in that Fidanza and CM stge 4. See you around.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice looking tib! The only thing I'd recommend is upgrading your clutch. I don't know how well your stage 2 is holding up, but TC recommends the Clutchmaster Stage 4 clutch.

Just my .02 cents
Right now my stage 2 is holding up good but i don't know if it will when the s/c gos on.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How's it going? I was hoping you were gonna' make it to the Bradenton track meet. My clutch was useless in 4th & 5th so I just watched. SOunds like you got a plan. I just dropped my sub-frame, and I'm getting ready to put in that Fidanza and CM stge 4. See you around.
Yea man i had to go to nc but i will be at the next meet, maybe i will have all this done by the next meet.:3_yummie:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Yea guys i have ordered the Assassin now ,and i have put on all of the stuff but the headers so soon i will be part of the ngm fi list. woot

1 - 20 of 22 Posts