Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered seoulfulracing stickers from you guys 2 months ago and still havent gotten it. i'd still like them or at least a refund.

·
Registered
981 Posts
2 months? i was thinking of ordering stuff from them cus there shipping says u will receive ur stuff within 10 days max, but now i dont know

·
Registered
465 Posts
They're usually very fast in shipping - I've ordered parts from them and a place in Cali on the same day, and the stuff from Seoulful Racing got to my house 2 days before the stuff from Cali.

·
Registered
981 Posts
maybe they forgot to ship it or something, this is ur first time trying to contact them in 2 months?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
2 month? are you kidding me?
How come you never contacted us till now?
We would have done something for you if you have contacted us.

P.S: there was a sticker set that returned back to seller due to unknown address couple of month ago.. it could've been you. Please PM me the detail address information/your name/date of purchase for us to find out for you. Thank you

·
Registered
443 Posts
yea two months seems too long for it not to show up, my stickers came to my door before their 10 day guarantee.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Well about 3 or 4 months ago I ordered some stuf from KDMguy over Ebay and newer received. :3_frown: So I open distibute true PayPal, so PayPal( Thanks to Paypal) return my money! :3_chubby:
The kdmguy don't response and after I let hin a negative I got negative back!!!!
So this was KDMguy (seulfulracing) RESPONSE to my.
That was three mounts transaction.Newer bay from this seller(kdmguy) again!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i sent u a pm on the 20th at 1134 pm with all the info. just like u asked. i would rather not post all my info on this thread. maybe u should check ur PM's

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Shark04 said:
Well I about 3 or 4 months ago I ordered some stuh from KDMguy over "ebay"and newer received. :3_frown: So I open distibute on paypal, so Paypal( Thanks to Paypal) return my money! :3_chubby:
The kdmguy don't response and after I let hin a negative a got negative back!!!!
So this was his KDMguy (seulfulracing) RESPONSE to my.
That was three mounts transaction.Newer bay from this seller(kdmguy) again!!!!!!!
you should ebay some english literature books.....

·
Registered
465 Posts
MoogLe said:
you should ebay some english literature books.....
Man, I'm glad someone said it. Although I have a feeling that (at least I hope that) English is not his first language.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Sorry for my english, but you all missing the point!

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Shark04 said:
Sorry for my english, but you all missing the point!
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Yes, we had some problems with lost items and shipping in the past.
Some of our customers just started disputing and complaining about late shipment or for nothing.
However, we had any problems with communiciations.
Note that we live the other side of earth, and we can't be always online when you are.

Here's a little link for you
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=kdmguy&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS
This is our Ebay feedback.
If you think we have problems with service or communications, we could never had Feedbacks like that. If anything happens to our customers' orders, we are more than happy to work everyhing out. So contact us by via Email or PM.

We never ingnore our customers when they try to contact us.
There could be some errors on Ebay mail system or some mails come to our spam mail box, other than that we try to be online as much as possible to work things out with our customers.

For the late shipment and lost items, We do not have any control over shipping once our products leave our office. Sometimes it takes more than 10days that we promise. That's why we use a word "usually" under our shipping time information.
Come on, we are talkinga bout an international shipping here.
One thing we can promise is we try to have most of items that we sell in stock, so we can ship the orders out on the same day. If anything happens to your orders, CONTACT US before start going around forum making negative comments!
We will issue a refund or send you a replacement!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Voodoo Idol said:
Man, I'm glad someone said it. Although I have a feeling that (at least I hope that) English is not his first language.
lol,

english is like my 3rd language, and judgjing by his location, he even lives in the U.S.

but the reason i was an *** about it is because i have a feeling he never even tried to contact the seller about his problem...

·
Registered
292 Posts
MoogLe said:
lol,

english is like my 3rd language, and judgjing by his location, he even lives in the U.S.

but the reason i was an *** about it is because i have a feeling he never even tried to contact the seller about his problem...
I send to seller like 7 or 9 meseges!!!
True PayPlas KDMguy was not answering at all.
He knows, and I know what hapend

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
i never recieved mine either i sent them a couple messages. they stated they had gotten a return address on a set. but i previously ordered a set and it went thru fine the first time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it's been 4 days since i sent a PM to you KDMguy. you still havent responded to me. i sent you all my information including the order number. and you have yet to respond. i dont mean to be rude but are you guys gonna forget my PM just like you forgot my order? more than two months since i sent payment, you said usually 10 days, maybe you should put less than 3-4 months.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
boysix said:
Maybe he couldn't read your horrible grammar so he said......ScREW IT! :3_bier:
okok...leave him alone now...

its clear that english isn't is first language..am i correct?...at least i hope it isn't....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts