Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to make you guys aware I am selling my video production package since I upgraded my setup. If there's any video guru's on here that want to pick up a legit and well taken cared for setup, this is the one!

What it includes:

-Sony FX1 Camcorder: Bought in February 2009; Used for 3 weddings and astrology horoscopes currently on www.insightfulastrology.com
Footage from a wedding introduction shot in DV can be seen here:
Wedding Introduction

-Original Sony brand NP-F970, NP-F950, (2)NP-750s
-Generic Np-F970 and NP-F750
(All work amazingly well)

-Rode Video Mic (Perfect for the price, audio can be heard at the astrology website above)
-HD XLR Adapter (if you want to upgrade to an XLR mic)
-Small Eye Cup/Big Eye Cup
-Cold Shoe adapter piece
-Sony Video Bag
-Focus Enhancements FireStore FS-5 DTE Device 100GB, with 2 batteries, charger, USB cable, Firewire cable, and Camera Mount: Perfect for tapeless recording in either DV or HDV. The protective plastic is still covering the screen, and the system was bought new in August 2009.

Package as a whole is set at $3300, willing to split if the big stuff is taken care of. I will post this on ebay too, and that way you can use bing.com to get cashback. The price is factored with the fx1=$1900, firestore=$1100, plus the accessories rounded to $300 which is a steal).

Hit me up on here or email: [email protected] or aim: dannayzay

Ebay Link (for $3500 if no one gets it here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280431362254)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Damn if I wasn't poor I'd be over this been wanting a good video camera for awhile but i'll stick to photography for now good luck with the sale bro! :3_bier:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts