1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Re: my350z.com

Girl looks like a Rocker chick. My favorite. Good post,lol.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Re: my350z.com

i like their forum set up...

there gallery has a section for z babes....we should have something like that for the tibs...lol

·
Banned
126 Posts
I think you'd have to be a moron to get a tattoo of your car.

I love my car more than anyone, but what happens when my Z catches on fire and my insurance won't pay for it because my scorned wife set it on fire, then I'm stuck with a 350Z tat on my chest and I'm driving around in a Lincoln Town Car....how the hell do i explain that one?

Reminds me.....I saw a guy at Cicis Pizza the other night that had these huge fukking rotors tattooed on both his arms and right underneath it said "RX-7 FA LIFE"

I asked him what year his RX-7 was, and he told me he sold it a year ago.

Buhahahahahahah!!!!!

Need I say more about car tattoos?

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Zulu said:
I think you'd have to be a moron to get a tattoo of your car.

I love my car more than anyone, but what happens when my Z catches on fire and my insurance won't pay for it because my scorned wife set it on fire, then I'm stuck with a 350Z tat on my chest and I'm driving around in a Lincoln Town Car....how the hell do i explain that one?

Reminds me.....I saw a guy at Cicis Pizza the other night that had these huge fukking rotors tattooed on both his arms and right underneath it said "RX-7 FA LIFE"

I asked him what year his RX-7 was, and he told me he sold it a year ago.

Buhahahahahahah!!!!!

Need I say more about car tattoos?
werd up to that.. some ppl are idiots.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
most of those pics dont show up

·
Registered
543 Posts
hammerheadtib said:
I'll probably get bashed for this but I have a tattoo of the C5 corvette emblem on my upper back. Yep I'm a Vette freak.
A friend of mine has the Corvette flags on her back, along with the Chevy cross thing around her... Private area. She's hot. So are her tattoos. :3_chubby:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts