Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is probably the best looking kit I've ever seen. Problem is, what the hell is the name/manufacturer? Anyone know? Looks like the front and rear are lips, but sides? Guess away.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i have seen that car in person. that picture was taken at nopi nats in 2004. i also have a freind with that same kit but with a top secret gold paint job with black top. They are a sick looking kit but they way a ton.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No sh*t? Aerogear I guessed, but not Soju -man you're good.

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
Yea, the kit itself weighs about 200 lbs! AeroGear uses a very thick fiberglass when they made that kit--which is actually not the best idea because it can make a kit overly rigid. Install rates on that kit will be in the $3000 range because some parts require molding in order to be fit on.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
that kit is as ugly as sin
ruins the lines of the tib
makes it look like a CRX

its jus yet another crappy attempt to take a kit that works on another car, and adapted it to fit our car...

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
the sides of that kit look just like the Fortune (i think was the name) Rx7 bodykit used in tokyo drift

the rear looks disturbingly ugly......

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After looking at it more and more, it's not that cool especially at 200lbs. Moving on to the Zefiro Ronda. Simple bolt on. Whatcha think. I don't feel like molding and replacing every piece of my Tib.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The car's hot but that's a hell of alot of work. Too much for one man in a daily driver. I'm gonna have to move along now with my foot up my a$$.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.