Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. So whoever said my module and my harness weren't matched up was right... My module is a 2005, harness is a 2004 as are the rest of the computers.

Does anyone have a 2004 module they would like to sell me? Must be in NEW condition (i.e. no airbags deployed on it EVER). I called the dealer, and the part is $340 WITH my mechanic's discount, and a week wait for delivery.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm the one who said it. Just get it new from fixer. I think he has them for like $160 new. I would by your old one if I knew it was good, but got burned buying used one from Sharkbyte05

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already placed an order with the dealer... f*ckin $340....

Yeah, I have the 05 SRS module. Absolutely no idea if it's good. I'm presuming it WORKS, but it probably has a crash recorded on it, so you'd have to reflash it anyway (my interior is out of a wrecked '05 SE ). I will have no use for the module once the '04 is in place, so just make me an offer if you still want it. I have no way 2 test it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know the part number, but it's the SRS module that sits between the shifter and the handbrake. I already ordered it from the dealer though, so no worries.

If anyone wants to take my 2005 module off my hands, you're welcome to make me an offer, just know that it probably has a crash recorded on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts