Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION: New Tiburon members, family or friends get $1000 off of any fees associated with the purchase and refinancing transactions

I am in the mortgaqe business. I personally have 9 years experience in the real estate and mortage industry. I am licensed in NY,NJ,FL,PA and CT
I would like to help you if your in need of a mortgage to purchase a home or refinance your existing one. I will give you a free consultation and let you know where you stand with either your existing mortgage and if i can save you money or if your in the market to purchase i can let you know what you qualify for and also give you a pre-qualification letter.If you qualify I also have access to downpayment assistance programs and grants which if you qualify.
My office is located in Rockville Center, NY (long island) You can either come in a sit in my beautiful office or i can come and see you. If your interested shoot me a message and i will give you my contact information if you dont have it already. If you dont need my services please refer me to someone who is in need. As always thank you and i look forward to assisting you, family and friends. Thank you

Jay Morales
Senior Mortgage Consultant
NRF Funding Corp.
9 South Long Beach Rd
Rockville Center, NY 11570
Tel: 516-503-3168

1 - 4 of 4 Posts