Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completely stock car with the addition of a Turbonator. Do you sell a pretuned MAFterburner for this setup? Also, do you think a big bore throttle body is necessary with the Turbonator? I'd like to get the most out of it for the money it cost me.

Thanks in advance.

I'm so ****ing bored right now!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
lmao, this is a joke right? Big bore throttle body with a stock intake system? No, its not necessary; but if you want to buy one; go right ahead.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
DAMN turbo guys always causing problems. lol

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
chadoffl said:
Completely stock car with the addition of a Turbonator. Do you sell a pretuned MAFterburner for this setup? Also, do you think a big bore throttle body is necessary with the Turbonator? I'd like to get the most out of it for the money it cost me.

Thanks in advance.

I'm so ****ing bored right now!
Hello,

I have one in stock. It really boost the turbonator to twice the output. It puts the car into sphincter overdrive. Have you seen back to the future?

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

I have one in stock. It really boost the turbonator to twice the output. It puts the car into sphincter overdrive. Have you seen back to the future?

Thanks T.C.
would we need to worry about the flux capacitor leaking any plutonium?

do you have any aftermarket gaskets to reinforce it?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! This all sounds out of my league... It took me 7 hours to install the Turbonator alone. Anyone wanna come to my house and help me? I'll supply the Hi-C and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. By the way, sphincter overdrive reminds me of my last visit to Taco Bell. That was a bad bad night. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts