Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2003 hyundai tiburon gt so I have a charged battery new alternator battery terminals are clean grounds are clean new starter and my car just clicks and won't crank over I checked all fuses non are blown im just stumped all dash lights come on battery light is lit up on acc and won't go off I've tried everything to start it and I'm not getting no where I have tested the starter and the battery

·
Administrator
8,961 Posts
Are battery connections tight?
Do you meter battery voltage when cranking?
How old is battery?
Have you tried using jumper cables from another car to start?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I have a 2003 hyundai tiburon gt so I have a charged battery new alternator battery terminals are clean grounds are clean new starter and my car just clicks and won't crank over I checked all fuses non are blown im just stumped all dash lights come on battery light is lit up on acc and won't go off I've tried everything to start it and I'm not getting no where I have tested the starter and the battery
Are battery connections tight?
Do you meter battery voltage when cranking?
How old is battery?
Have you tried using jumper cables from another car to start?
had the same exact thing happened to my 04 today, all I did was unplug and battery check and tighten all my connections, Sensors, and coil pack, reconnected the battery and the car started right up np

1 - 3 of 3 Posts