Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my issue its the 2 items i need i cant found in ebay in a good prize. i know when you purchase a genuine parts maybe the part its brand luk or valeo etc but the item retail box its MOBIS OR HYUNDAI ETC.. so.. i cant find the genuine ones in ebay for USA i need to replace both because my car has the pedal very weird and spongy. in some moments are to light. i bleed it but still the same. so i will give ashot but i need to know of the luk for both part its a good replacement or its no to go. i see both brand in rock auto the valeo and the luk for both . my car its 5 speed with Dual flywheel. yes yes i know when i cha ge the clutch i will go to the co vertion kit but for now i want to do a shot of this so let me know

·
Registered
516 Posts
what year is your tiburon? I looked at your other post and you were considering switching the motor/trans to newer model.
I've OEM parts that I can sell for a low low price. I see you're in PR so i think USPS shipping is same as in within 48 states. Send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what year is your tiburon? I looked at your other post and you were considering switching the motor/trans to newer model.
I've OEM parts that I can sell for a low low price. I see you're in PR so i think USPS shipping is same as in within 48 states. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Hi. no i will no do tge motor job. i will trying anotger ways for longer a little more the life of the motor. so.. talking about the transmision. i didnt purchase used oarts i wa t new part. i ask if the luk slave and luk mater cylinder fir this car its like the same genuine ones works of it a crap.? i need the genuine but i can't find them in ebay. my car its 5 speed 2.7 2003 v6

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi. no i will no do the motor job. i will trying another ways for longer a little more the life of the motor. so.. talking about the transmision. i didnt purchase used parts i want new part. i ask if the luk slave and luk mater cylinder for this car its like the same genuine ones works of it a crap.? i need the genuine but i can't find them in ebay. my car its 5 speed 2.7 2003 v6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts