Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got my oem tailights back and I can take off the ultimate rice lights I have on now. I don't want to keep the lights completely stock though, So i was thinking either a white out, red out or tint, looking for some other opinions as to what matches my car, as well as what will look the best. Here are some pics of my car with the current tailights, as well as a similar one with tinted lights.

Any thoughts???

·
Registered
740 Posts
i like tinted on yellow.. it gives a nice contrast between the colors.. you should think about making a poll for this thread.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
when you say white out do you mean clear them? I personally like the red out look the best. Looks the classiest

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea meant to clear them, sorry. I thought tinting would kinda match the wheels, I like the red out as well but I didn't want it to look like there was to many different colors going on lol ( i know that sounds kinda gay)

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Yea meant to clear them, sorry. I thought tinting would kinda match the wheels, I like the red out as well but I didn't want it to look like there was to many different colors going on lol ( i know that sounds kinda gay)
Yeah i feel ya. I think tinted would look cool too, I am just bias towards red outs lol

·
Registered
652 Posts
Red out, then 1-2 coats of nightshade! That way you get the best of both, that darkness of the nightshade and all red signals. I wish I would have been patient enough to wait to red out mine before I tinted them.

·
Registered
562 Posts
red outs then tint and maybe paint ur rear diffuser black to complete it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts