Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
96 Posts
These are what I JUST picked up like 2 weeks ago for my tibby, size 16" But I am sure yoko makes the same tire for 17s... Anyways, has a 80k mile warranty on them, VERY good traction so far in rain/snow and cornering I no longer get screeching like with my stock tires.. The only down side is they grab grooved roads pretty good so if your alignments out at all you will feel it when you hit grooved roads.. But besides that they are doing very good on my car, I unfortinatly hit some ice the other day and couldnt stop at all and slid up onto a curb with my front passenger tire, was doing around 10mph and I have a 1.5inch lowering kit on my car so it slammed hard as hell but when I checked the tire it was absolutely fine, I was sure it blew though...

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=AVID+TRZ

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
LakeShark said:
Hey thanx man. What's the cheapest you've seen them? Is tirerack.com the way to go?
Yeah, TireRack.com is seems to the be the cheapest I've found $81ea). They are cheaper that DiscountTire.com ($90ea).

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
I just placed my order with TireRack.com for a set of 4 ASx's. Should be here a day or 2 after Christams. Mount, balance and 4-wheel alignment before the year is out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.