Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I bought my first car a few months back, I bought a 03 Tuscani Tiburon automatic, 4 cyl, 2L. I have finally start to work on it. I need parts ASAP. I am looking for dash panel (passenger airbag went off before I bought it), both doors, the wires for fog lights (missing switch and wires), taillight assemblies, wires for the radio, and controls for heat/air conditioning. If anyone knows where all the grounds are that would help a lot and/or, know how to fix this little issue, the radio dies as soon as I turn my brights on. Please message me for more information or pictures. Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As for the parts, check your local Junkyard for those and save $$. As for the grounding issues search the old threads as most of this has been done before. Sorry I cant give you a all knowing answer right off. With a quick google search in the top right corner I found several threads really fast relating to finding the grounds. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Where are you located? I have a whole tiburon I'm trying to get rid of so most of those parts I have just sitting here ready to offload. I am debating on keeping the block though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts