Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys My check engine light is on again and I got it read at Autozone and I'm throwing 2 codes, and both are P0452. It has something to do with the Evap sensor getting a low signal or somthing. Could anyone tell me how to fix it I'm pulling out my hair because I don't know all that much about cars just the basics. Thanx for any info that you guys can give me.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I'm at work right now so I can't log onto the HMA site but my guess is that maybe the sensor isn't plugged in all the way (worked loose), easy fix. Worse case is you need a new one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My guess is that maybe the sensor isn't plugged in all the way (worked loose), easy fix. Worse case is you need a new one.

You've given no other info, what have you tried? What modifications, if any, have you made otherwise? How many miles? Have you ever worked on anything relating to the evap system? Cmon man, we're not telepathic.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Evap leak, if your gas cap and sensor are good then check your vapor line, runs from the gas tank to the engine bay, any small leak will cause the code. BTW vapor leaks are more flammable then gas since the gas is already in a vapor and ready to burn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts