Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please give me the correct wire colors for a 2004 tiburon I4 ecu

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
3,317 Posts
can someone please give me the correct wire colors for a 2004 tiburon I4 ecu
All colours of all ecus of all cars could be different. You need to go by what is connected to what pin number.

Go sign up to hmaservice.com and go to: TIBURON(GK) >2007 > G 2.0 DOHC > Fuel System > Engine Control System > Engine Control Module (ECM) > Specifications

^- It'll give you a pinout of each ECU pin, what it's connected to, and what kind of signal it puts out.

Also, use this diagram when looking at the harness to correspond to pin numbers. Much easier.

·
Registered
170 Posts
You are going to have to just simply go through the pin out numbers of the ecu as nickfd stated above... The wire color sometimes don't match on whats on the service manual

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are all the beta II"s ECU pin outs the same? are relativly close is that why the 2007 is the one that works or is that the only year that it shows the pinout for?

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
3,317 Posts
are all the beta II"s ECU pin outs the same? are relativly close is that why the 2007 is the one that works or is that the only year that it shows the pinout for?
You can access the prior year ECUs in hmaservice in the same spot that i pointed out in the 2007. I just have a 2007, so that's where i was looking.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh alright, i tried for the 04 and it didnt come up the same as the 2007, weird ill try again maybe i overlooked something

1 - 6 of 6 Posts