Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did they just add the white wheel stripe themselves?

but can anyone tell me what rim this is? i know its really hard to see..but hopefulyl someone knows.

·
Always Here To Help
3,920 Posts
I love the way that tib looks.......... sorry no help with the rims, but I'm sure you can get any basic rim and have them powdercoated black with a white rim if you wanted.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't think they sell the warrior front anymore..but i'm getting the HANA front hopefully, since what happend to my car lately..and just wanted to see if those rims would look any good.

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
I could probably help if there was another picture, maybe a side shot of the car. From that angle it's way too dark to see.

I do know Axis has some wheels you can get in black and add a special color pinstripe to the lip. Maybe check their website

I downloaded the image of the car and took the wheels through photoshop to play with them. From what I can tell is they are 5 spoke wheels with no lip.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could probably help if there was another picture, maybe a side shot of the car. From that angle it's way too dark to see.

I do know Axis has some wheels you can get in black and add a special color pinstripe to the lip. Maybe check their website

I downloaded the image of the car and took the wheels through photoshop to play with them. From what I can tell is they are 5 spoke wheels with no lip.
yeaah, this is the only picture i saw that they had..

from the back wheel, it does look like a 5 spoke design..but i'll be sure to check out axis..but i really want to know these rims..hahaa. :3_shiny:

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Axis Super Hiro in black with white stripe

It's not the same wheel but it's damn sexy. I've always loved the Hiros

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Axis Super Hiro in black with white stripe

It's not the same wheel but it's damn sexy. I've always loved the Hiros
i was just on there site..i didn't see it with a white stripe..and yeah, it does look pretty sexxy..

i was going to get the JIC MAGIC J FORCE-05

but now since i saw the white tibby, i love those rims with the white pinstripe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts