Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oh yeah my new rims came in for my slicks i can't wait to go to the track now. I have new koni yellows adjustable struts as well as APE traction bars to help me with my traction can't wait!! :3_bier:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
o_O Very nice....think you can come to our track meet on Dec. 16 for a lil bit? Its gonna be at Bradenton Motorsports.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Streetshark2003 said:
o_O Very nice....think you can come to our track meet on Dec. 16 for a lil bit? Its gonna be at Bradenton Motorsports.
We might do that i was supposed to go to hin in miami but i think im leaning towards getting out of the show scene and getting into the race scene.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MrPhotoman said:
Wheels are nice but what are slicks for??????????????
LOL i don't know when i find out i'll be sure to let you know LOL!! :3_bier:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
tibby03 said:
We might do that i was supposed to go to hin in miami but i think im leaning towards getting out of the show scene and getting into the race scene.
It would awesome to see what kind of numbers you put down....who is "we", is someone else possibly comng?

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Heck, if Lou goes to the Dec 16th track meet, I might even come over for one last run down the strip......;)

Oh and those wheels look sick Lou......very nice and purdy.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Streetshark2003 said:
It would awesome to see what kind of numbers you put down....who is "we", is someone else possibly comng?
We as in T.C from nextgeneration motorsports.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CableTec said:
Heck, if Lou goes to the Dec 16th track meet, I might even come over for one last run down the strip......;)

Oh and those wheels look sick Lou......very nice and purdy.
Thanks cabletec im going to talk to t.c about this today.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Lou could you please give me the part number for them there wheels? Im gonna need a set as well. Thanks man....

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
12secTib said:
Lou could you please give me the part number for them there wheels? Im gonna need a set as well. Thanks man....
http://machiii.net/wheels/J-MAG.htm this is the site these are 5x7x114.3 with a 40mm offset i have not test fitted the wheel yet im going to do it tommorrow so don't order any yet till i try it.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
tibby03 said:
im going to talk to t.c about this today.
Cool, keep us updated....we have a few other GK Elite members going. Chad being one of them.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
zeenon53 said:
Bastage! You don't need those for your slow car...lol. Go to HIN, thats what I would do!

hehehe its not gonna be slow for long... lol.... :3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
tibby03 said:
http://machiii.net/wheels/J-MAG.htm this is the site these are 5x7x114.3 with a 40mm offset i have not test fitted the wheel yet im going to do it tommorrow so don't order any yet till i try it.

Thank you much. Let me know how they fit.. :3_bier:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zeenon53 said:
Bastage! You don't need those for your slow car...lol. Go to HIN, thats what I would do!
LOL i expected that comment from you mitch.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
04_GTV6 said:
I prefer the steelies me and John use Lou LOL
Those wheels allow a bigger slick thats why we are buying them. I dont think its looks. At least its not for me... :3_nosthum

1 - 20 of 36 Posts