Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Angel Eyes! RGB MULTICOLOR! Cool Mod!

RGB Multi-Color / SMD-Ring Angel Eyes

NEW RGB MULTICOLOR OPTION:
Our newest product, RGB MULTICOLOR angel eyes come with a controller in order to pick the color or effect you want. The controller has static memory, so you can leave them on white for every time you start your car and drive around, then get out and change up the color! Guaranteed to impress your friends :) They also come with a custom wiring harness, for plug-and-play wiring, and a standard RGB controller unit with remote. We also offer an upgraded radio-frequency remote for easier use!

SMD Ring Angel Eyes are rings that border the circle of your headlights. They can be found on BMW's and are a nice modification for any vehicle. The angel eyes from Diode Dynamics are the highest quality and brightness available. Look around, you will not find better angel eyes anywhere for these great prices! SMD Ring angel eyes are basically a ring of forward-firing LEDs to create a circle effect inside your light.

Kit includes:
  • Four (4) SMD Rings
  • Wiring and connectors, based on your selection
  • One year full warranty
We use custom-manufactured SMD rings through our top LED manufacturer. They are highly durable, with a black backing color. The LEDs go all the way around the ring for no "break" in the light as with other angel eye designs. The kit is wired up for you as much as possible. It is a plug-and-play installation using quick disconnects. You will not have to do any soldering, wire stripping, crimping or anything; it has all been done for you. Installation instructions for SMD Rings can be found in many threads and videos on this forum.

The Angel Eyes will turn on with your parking lights, just like they were installed as OEM from the factory. White is recommended, for the illegality of other colors. Taps into your parking light signal in the headlight. Comes with rings, connectors, and plug-and-play wiring.

Switch Add-on: A mini toggle switch will be included along with all wiring needed to install the switch in your cabin. The angel eyes can be powered by your battery, so any time the switch is on your angel eyes will be on. This is recommended for illegal colors such as blue and red.

We also offer diffusing covers for these rings. The diffusing covers snap on the ring of the rings to give them a solid-ring appearance.

If you have any questions, feel free to post or shoot us a PM. All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 1-year full warranty.

CLICK HERE:
Multi-Color

Single-Color

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), or shoot us a PM!

Thanks,
Nick C.

CLICK HERE:
Single-color

Multi-color

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: FS: NEW Angel Eyes! RGB MULTICOLOR! Get them installed for just $60!

Dang, kinda wish I had waited for these. I don't suppose that there is something that would make the old SMD AEs capable of this.

·
Banned
9,129 Posts

seriously?!?! what the effff man! You offer these literally less than 2 weeks after I bought my plain old boring white and one color only SMD's from you? Shame on you Paul! Now what do I do? sell my brand new never installed ones and buy these or just install mine and just be happy with what I have? lol...

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
9,129 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

You bet! We used to have some problems with angel eye shipping but now they all ship out same-day.

·
Registered
83 Posts

do you recommend the diffusing covers? It would be great to see a picture of the two side by side

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'll see if I can snap a pic when I'm in the shop. It's basically a more solid ring of light vs. the individual SMDs lit up. I am doing it without the diffusors in mine.

·
Registered
135 Posts

hey if you got a pic of the diffusers id like to see it thanks! these look sweet might get a pair.
also in the video is that all the standard controller? or what is the standard controller?

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I've got quite a picture list for tomorrow! I'll try to get pic or even video of everything. Keep the requests coming!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts

I've got quite a picture list for tomorrow! I'll try to get pic or even video of everything. Keep the requests coming!
btw if you need any white smd AE's pics we got some great ones in a shoot last month.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

That'd be great! Feel free to send them to [email protected], Thanks!

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

It has extra buttons to fine tune the color you want (the standard controller has 16 preset colors)

·
Registered
980 Posts

Damn paul you've been coming out with new products left and right! I'll have to get these when I have some extra cash these are sweet!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts