Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re: FS: NEW Angel Eyes! RGB MULTICOLOR! Get them installed for just $60!

Thanks for the review man. If you would like to post up some pics of the installed product on our website you will get free Diode Points as well. :)

-Matt

·
Registered
302 Posts

I want the white smd angel eyes and u to install them but how long would it take for me to get them back to California and can u also do the wetsanding process on them. If so how much is that?

·
Registered
52 Posts

I looked at these on your site, and you no longer have the option to get the OEM fog light switch or the advanced controller. Are you no longer offering these features or are they just out of stock?

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
We are no longer offering the OEM switch with the kit, you must purchase it separately. The upgraded remote was replaced with a different one that will be online soon.

Thank you!
Paul

·
Registered
14 Posts

i am very interested in buying a pair =]. they are easy to install right?

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

You will need to open your headlights and do a bit of wiring. Please check some threads on this site for how to open the lights!

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
13 Posts

Hey Paul, i am getting ready to order the RGB changing AE's for my 03 GT.. just two quick questions.

Do you know about how long before an installation video comes out for installing these headlights like you have for the interior lights? the interior video was Extremely clear and helpful, and a video for installing the RGB AE's would be more than helpful for someone like myself with minimal experience in installing such devices haha

Also,..I've read earlier post on this thread and the question about wanting to change the color with the remote from inside the car.. I also am really wanting this ability and was wondering if you had made any advancements in this area or have any way of fabricating a way to use your Standard remote (Which looks like it would be more than convenient and easy to use) from inside and not having to stand in front of the lights to change color and/or function of the lights..

Sorry bout the long questions but I'm Veryy excited to have the most badass lights in the area on my Tib. Thanks! -Jordan

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Unfortunately, we won't be releasing a specific one for the Tiburon due to resource limitations. However, we will be doing a general wiring video showing how to wire up the kit. There's a lot of vids up on how to open the headlights and install rings so I would recommend one of those for that part!

The "upgraded remote" is an RF remote, so you can control the color from anywhere!

Thanks,
Paul

·
Banned
120 Posts

anyone have pictures with the angel light & lowbeams on aswell?

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

I don't have any on hand, but if you look around there are probably quite a few. In fact, I know there is a picture of my 03 with HIDs and angel eyes on floating around somewhere.

Paul

·
Registered
540 Posts

anyone have pictures with the angel light & lowbeams on aswell?
I don't have a picture with low beams and angel eyes, but if you purchase the always on fog light mod from DD, this is what it'll look like.

·
Registered
52 Posts

It has extra buttons to fine tune the color you want (the standard controller has 16 preset colors)
Does your new RF controller have this feature? I watched the video and It wasn't mentioned. Did you take this out?

·
Registered
52 Posts

Can you still fine tune the colors with the new upgraded remote like you could with the old upgraded remote or did you take this feature out? Would like an answer please. :)

41 - 60 of 83 Posts