Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: FS: NEW Angel Eyes! RGB MULTICOLOR! Get them installed for just $60!

There is no more fine-tuning feature, as it is very unreliable over time and turns into a weird pulsing effect.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
231 Posts

Unfortunately, we won't be releasing a specific one for the Tiburon due to resource limitations. However, we will be doing a general wiring video showing how to wire up the kit. There's a lot of vids up on how to open the headlights and install rings so I would recommend one of those for that part!

The "upgraded remote" is an RF remote, so you can control the color from anywhere!

Thanks,
Paul
The "upgraded remote" is an RF remote, so you can control the color from anywhere!

this is something i would have liked to have known BEFORE i purchased and self installed the normal system. from a sales standpoint, it may cost a bit more BUT if you inform your customers of this, im almost CERTAIN the convenience of this feature would sell the product over the IR. everyone is asking how to wire it so that they can control it from inside the car... you should put this on the initial sales splash page and let people know of this feature.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

this is something i would have liked to have known BEFORE i purchased and self installed the normal system. from a sales standpoint, it may cost a bit more BUT if you inform your customers of this, im almost CERTAIN the convenience of this feature would sell the product over the IR. everyone is asking how to wire it so that they can control it from inside the car... you should put this on the initial sales splash page and let people know of this feature.
Thank you for the feedback! The RF remote is a recently added product in our lineup. We are currently advertising it as much as possible and selling it on our product page as a "upgraded remote" option. I do agree that it is a better product from the IR.

-Garrick

·
Registered
52 Posts

I got my rgb kit in the other day with the advanced remote. Nice being able to change colors from inside my car but one little draw back... you don't know what color your changing to! Major flaw from my point of view. I would rather have a larger remote with the colors listed so I can effectively utilize this feature. I guess ill have to memorize the sequence of colors and count how many times I need to push the (color +) button to get what I want. :/

·
Registered
67 Posts

Our friendly customer support team is here to help you out!

-Garrick
Hello, when will you have these back in stock? Also what is the total cost? Lastly how long will it take to delivery to London, England.

Will be purchasing when these are back in stock thanks.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

Hello, when will you have these back in stock? Also what is the total cost? Lastly how long will it take to delivery to London, England.

Will be purchasing when these are back in stock thanks.
We are hoping these will be back in stock sometime late next week. Stay tuned.

-Garrick

·
Registered
451 Posts

Please get more of these in stock :( I just got paid and want to order these now haha

·
Registered
67 Posts

Still waiting for these to get back in stock ! 03-2008 Hyundai Tiburon RGB Multicolor Angel Eye Kit

·
Registered
451 Posts

Any update as to when these will become available?

·
Registered
67 Posts

yo guys im still waiting for you to get them back in stock (rgb angel eyes 03-08), i am sending my car to a garage on the 12th june and i live in england so i will have to pay more now to upgrade the delivery to receive them on time when you eventually get them back in stock.. i sent you an email in april and you said they would be back in stock in a week.

·
Registered
247 Posts

When will you have the RGB Multicolor AE kits back in stock? Do you have a matching multicolor set to do 03-04 Fogs?

·
Registered
247 Posts

Lol thats nice but really doesnt answer either question....hahah the site says out of stock for the AE and didn't see any fog multicolor setups.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
^Also curious. A member here installed the Ebay version months ago and since seeing them I've really wanted a set. I figured I'd browse through the vendor forum and sure enough... DD has (or had...) them. I'd love to get a set if still possible.

*Going on the DD site it looks like they might be available? When I select options (multi-color is one of them) a note comes up to "order in the next xx hours to ship tomorrow" but the price is $120... not $70 that it says in the video in the original post.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
61 - 80 of 83 Posts