Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
600+ Hp F......T........DUBYA............i just lost millions of potential children in my levis.... just now

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
$100k+ ouch!

that's starting to get near ferrari prices!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
agreed, and its more likely to be a supercharged 6.2L engine rather than the 7.0 as the compression is to high.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks the vette that u have to go to pass a course to even buy the damn car. I heard about that at a car show from a GM rep

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Woot!!!! I can get one of those at a discount ;) My wife works for Bill Heard Chevrolet in GA as a car-saleswoman. She gets the hook up :) Anybody want one for the low-low...hehehe :3_winkthu

·
Registered
639 Posts
damn nice car...

·
Registered
428 Posts
READY2PLAY said:
Woot!!!! I can get one of those at a discount ;) My wife works for Bill Heard Chevrolet in GA as a car-saleswoman. She gets the hook up :) Anybody want one for the low-low...hehehe :3_winkthu
I'd be willing to go as high as about....$3800?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
ann arbor what.....
Chase
that tight, it where im from .

·
Registered
326 Posts
So it's a Z06 with a factory supercharger? Why not just do that to a regular Z06 add an aftermarket s/c...lol

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
staw512 said:
100k, thats not even close to ferrari prices.

well atleast used ferraris :)

i see used 360 modenas go for around 100k on ebay :D

·
Registered
898 Posts
Wait, did it just say 6.2l s/c? Why are they going to take the 427(7.0) they have in it right now and replace it with a wimpy 6.2? Blown 427>Blown 6.2

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
DarkSouledSRT said:
Wait, did it just say 6.2l s/c? Why are they going to take the 427(7.0) they have in it right now and replace it with a wimpy 6.2? Blown 427>Blown 6.2
Blown 427 requires alot more retooling of internal parts due to its high compression. That and costs of the 427 are probably higher.

They could just be a engine mules for the SC 4.4L Northstar but I doubt it.

·
Banned
312 Posts
the 6.2L V8 is the new LS9... with thickened walls and forged internals... designed to handle large amounts of boost.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts