Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its almost ready to get put in, i just need to get a clutch and flywheel, and some stainless steel bolts. then perhaps a fmic for the vortech and then see how this engine can take it with ngm rotating assy.

·
Registered
987 Posts
looks good...make sure you do the draw thru setup with the ripp...we just did mine and it runs a hell of alot better...much smoother...dont run it without the setup or you will end up regretting it in a few months...
cant wait to see it in the car...its looks very nice..

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im leaving it as a blow thru setup, i had no problems with it before. and for how much i have in the engine just the rotating assy wich was about 2000 plus getting it installed and balanced was another 1300. i did the powdercoating myself with the craftsman powdercoating gun.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
wow, that looks awesome man!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what did i do different with the blow thru setup to have no problems? well all i did different was change the BOV and used an NGM calibrated blow thru maf. car ran great, idled fine, had a slight hiccup here and there but i think that was do to my crank sensor(noticed it was damaged after pulling engine). those are just some teaser pics, i have stainless bolts to bolt everything back down with and i dont have the crossover water jacket thing powdercoated yet, or coil pack bracket, and what ever else ill discover when putting it back together, but the cool thing about the red is that i used a silver vien and put a candy red over top, it looks really sweet its just to back u cant see it in the pics, oh and the green injectors are only in there for now, my other ones are black so they will match nicely

·
Registered
475 Posts
looks good!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.