Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have pretty much decided to go with the Ark Speedracing dual catback setup for the Tib, the question I have for those that already have it. I noticed that it seems the stock exhaust comes up and over the cross link rear, while the new Ark goes under it. Has anyone had any cleareance issues with this etc? What about time frame on putting in, seems what I read about an hour or so.

· Registered
6,642 Posts
I dont have the ark but i did my own custom under axle catback and im lowered to all hell. never had a problem with clearance....cept for deep snow.... then again driving my lowered tib in the snow you gotta expect a couple clearance issues.

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, don't have to worry about the snow here in AZ (well except for yesterdays blast), just ordered the Ark Dual Catback system for the car so the wifey is happy now!

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think, we shipped your order today. YOU GOT MAIL, check your email with tracking number.
You also got some surprice item from us ~ :3_winkthu
You are right, it shipped says to be here weds, wifey waiting for me to put them on saturday after we come back from flying the plane! That would be the fastest dang shipping I have seen yet! Thanks for the great response, so far I'm sold I made the right decision! :3_coool:

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have no clue, have to wait till tomorrow or thursday! They won't tell me - STS maybe?? its part of the pictures of what I bought - a freebie for me??

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Catback Exhaust showed up - Free Hat and Pen, nice - Exhaust looks sweet and can't wait to install it this weekend -

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.