Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First i must say, seeing the car with those new headlights for the first time was like falling in love all over again :3_loveys:

But that aside..
I was a bit worried about the wiring-differences between the old and the new headlights, but I never had any problems. I guess the euro ones are different. The only difference I could find between the old and the new ones was that they had rotated the bulb attachment 180 degrees.
Sometimes it is good to be Norwegian :3_winkthu

I'll add a few pics to :)

My brothers Ford Granada in the back ;)

-Jørn-

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
I always hated the KDM headlights.

Nice swap.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
i like the chrome rings alot myself, but the overall the F/L lights look way better

·
Registered
639 Posts
looks good especially with that clear reflecter(spell??) rather than US version orange ones

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not so big on chrome myself, so for me its perfect :)
That was my first mod and the car isn't even a week old, if I'm to keep this I'm going broke for sure :p
I think the next would be tinted windows and then a SRI.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Martin said:
how much did you pay for the 05's with the clear reflector?
You really don't want to know, the prices here in Norway are insane. I made a deal with the salesman when I bought the car so I got 50% off on the retail price, and even that is more than you pay I think :p

Ok I'll tell.. :m_dunce: Roughly it would be about 850USD :3_frusty:

·
Registered
639 Posts
jhehenri said:
You really don't want to know, the prices here in Norway are insane. I made a deal with the salesman when I bought the car so I got 50% off on the retail price, and even that is more than you pay I think :p

HOLY CRAP! is that 850 after half off or retail price??????

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
omg... 350 from kdmstuff.... you got ripped insanely. I was in finland and saw the tib for the first time... then when i moved back to the US, that was the car i wanted.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats the prices we have here in norway, and I really wanted those euro headlights :p

Just out of curiosity, how much is a brand new V6 Tib in US? And how much does 1 litre gasoline cost?
In Norway a V6 Tib cost roughly 70.000USD and gasoline 1,9USD pr. litre.

-Jørn

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
jhehenri said:
Thats the prices we have here in norway, and I really wanted those euro headlights :p

Just out of curiosity, how much is a brand new V6 Tib in US? And how much does 1 litre gasoline cost?
In Norway a V6 Tib cost roughly 70.000USD and gasoline 1,9USD pr. litre.

-Jørn
I looked at a 2005 V6 six-speed and talked them down to 19k. I didnt get it because of the financing. Here in RI its 2.29USD/gallon of gas.

Yes, we use the standard system and yes its shiat. I cant convert it for you. I keep telling everyone metric is better- but no one here believes me!

·
Registered
350 Posts
jhehenri said:

holly crap man that is insane! i guess i will not be getting the clear reflectors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CarrRyanE said:
*note to self*

buy boat, buy Tiburons & parts and sell to norway
:3_winkthu

But in the end the person buying them from you will end up paying just as much. Well, if he wan't a license-plate on th car :p
If I were to buy a car from you I would have to add 25% taxes on your price, and if I want to register the car and get a legal license-plate there are even more taxes. I'm not sure how much exactly for the Tiburon, but I checked on some 94 mod. Toyota Supras (RHD) imported fram Japan and those taxes was roughly the same as the cars value. But on a new car like the Tib I guess those taxes would tripple the sum.
Oh joy.. Look how much good all that oil does us :p

-Jørn-

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Congrats for the change !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts