Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats up people this is my first post. i drive a 2006 gs auto. this car has never let me down yet. my friend has a rsx s type and hes been running his mouth that my car can't beat him without a turbo or supercharger. i just ordered a fujita cold air intake and a injen ses exhaust. i also plan on buying headers, a cat, and a intake manifold. do u think i can beat him with all this in a quarter mile?

·
Registered
755 Posts
welcome to the forum! im sorry to tell you but without turbo or supercharger.. you wont beat RSX type S with Tiburon i4 Auto and bolt ons.... sorry bro..

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Yeah, sorry dude.
You'd be lucky to keep up with him with cam's and high comp pistons etc...
Also, sadly there is no one currently making intake manifolds for our car....except maybe the good ole airram..but they're not made anymore so you'd need to find a used one.
good luck with that.

·
Registered
51 Posts
an rsx has stock 208 hp mine has stock about 180 hp i have an eletric super charger boos around 2 to 3 psi with around 40 hp more makes me around 230hp give or take he is lighter but only ganes all there power at 7 to 8000 rpm

·
Registered
349 Posts
what does this electric supercharger look like and how much did it cost? where did you get it? PM me the info

·
Registered
636 Posts
i feel a possible lock on the thread....yeah bro take your electric supercharger and go somewhere.....ill give you 100 bucks for proof of your 40 hp gain and i am a man of my word

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.