Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey what’s up I’m new to this site I have a 2008 Tiburon SE 6 speed manual, This is my first manual car but I love it! Only thing is that I got it with a salvaged title and I’m slowly fixing up it’s my first project. The only thing I’ve done to it is put black suede and paint some of the interior black but I’m excited to get it done! Im originally from Las Vegas but I’m Active Duty Air Force stationed in Arkansas. I’m going to Germany until March here soon so my project will have to wait unfortunately. But I’m glad that I found this community, there aren’t many tiburons where I am that I’ve seen. But I’m looking forward to seeing where this takes me!
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Cloud
Motor vehicle Car Fixture Hood Automotive mirror
Hood Automotive mirror Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Mode of transport

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Welcome!

There's a wealth of info on this site, so searching is your friend. Otherwise us old guys get cranky answering the same questions that were asked 10 years ago LOL.

Take care of her and she'll take care of you. These are really good cars if you keep up the maintenance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts