Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo,

for the past couple of weeks i've been getting allot of stuff in the mail :)

a little something for everything interior, exterior, audio and engine
JL audio 12w33 i think they were
JL audo 500/1 amp
05 gills
KDM multigauges
NGM stage 2 mafterburner
Inovate Wideband

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Nice. That oughta keep you busy for a few days. I'm gettin ready to make a big order with Midnight Wolf Racing myself and will be looking forward to that.

Then I will be looking forward to my tax check early February......exhaust, STS, FSB, and who knows what else.

·
Registered
292 Posts
SWEETttttttt :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
That's sweeeet ! FTW !

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks,

i yea forgot to put my roll of 5% tint in there :)

gonna do 5% on the sides, 20% in the back and just leave the front, gonna look sweet :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
MoogLe said:
thanks,

i yea forgot to put my roll of 5% tint in there :)

gonna do 5% on the sides, 20% in the back and just leave the front, gonna look sweet :)
Are you tinting the windows yourself? I know there is a DIY here. I'm contemplating doing it, but I'm extremely fussy with stuff, especially when it comes to my car. I'd probably end up doing it, and then getting some professional to redo it.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
hey moogle did you ever do that engine rebuild? i'm nearing that time as well and i still havent done my timing belt

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kalian said:
hey moogle did you ever do that engine rebuild? i'm nearing that time as well and i still havent done my timing belt
i didnt rebuild the engine yet, i decided to wait untill i get forged pistons and do it then,

i did replace my timing belt though, i would highly recommend you get someone with some experience to help you out with it though as it was a bit more involved than i thought it would be, i'm glad i had someone to help me do it, and even then it took us about 3 hours.

and yea festering i'm gonna try it myself, worst comes to worst, i lose $20 in material and try it again lol, i have lots of friends that have done it before and i'm not about to pay someone $100+ for something i can learn to do myself

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I agree if you like your car do it yourself so you can learn more about your car......
Im not a machenic but i have done 3 sucsessful engine swaps already and all the work on my car. It takes alooooot of patience.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts