Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my friends and I were bored last night so I took some pics at the parking garage in York, somewhere else in York, and at the Sprigettesbury Park. So anywho, here they are....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
eh, ive seen better pics

looks like u need to fix your whitebalance and you need a tripod lol

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
first off im not a professional camera man, second its only a $150 camera so its not the best in the world, and third i did use a tripod
thanx for the tips tho

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Those first dozen or so are sooo yellow.

My favorite is this one:

Cause it looks like you were lining up to take a pic of your car and just as you clicked the button a minivan came around a corner and took you out.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, thats cuz the tripod was sliding off the freshly waxed hood :)
and the yellow was cuz of the ****** lighting at the parking garage

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
tan interior.. i dont miss that at all.. i was cleaning it all the time.
i like the tan on black.. looks super luxo..

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Your interior looks nice !

Any mods ?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JYL - no mods as of yet, only had her for about a month and i've been strapped for cash

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KevinKim said:
how come seats r yellow?

seats are not yellow, they are tan leather, its the Limited GT model :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
03TibbGT said:
Good to know that im not the only one that has a 5speed

Yea..... um..... 6 speeds are the minority around here.....

Oh and by looking at ur pics bro it just seems like ur trying waaay to hard to get that good picture. Like the pic with the rail over ur car.... Your trying to do some crazy *** photography **** which is cool and all, but it looks like crap. Grant it im no photographer, its just its seems obvious in the pics. Night shots are the hardest tho. Good luck on the tib.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I like the pics where you can see the beam reflection on the windshield and hood. Getting a great picture is not easy; keep working at it and you'll get even better.

Oh, and I do believe that a higher ISO INCREASES "grainyness." 100 Speed (100 ISO) has the least amount of grain. So you'd set your digital camera to mimic 100 ISO film to get rid of the grain.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Oh, and I do believe that a higher ISO INCREASES "grainyness." 100 Speed (100 ISO) has the least amount of grain. So you'd set your digital camera to mimic 100 ISO film to get rid of the grain.
you are right, I meant a lower ISO setting for less graininess. p.s. there are lower than 100 ISO film out there - I think ISO 6 is the lowest.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts