yellow fogs
tailight red outs
chrome fog light rings
silver center ac vent rings

now:

·
Registered
208 Posts
nice and welcome to the wingless club. you need to get rid of the fishing pole though :3_frusty:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good pics,clean ride,loweren it + it'll be Hot :3_nosthum
Love the wingless look.
I'm not too keen on the yellow fogs,looks outa place,just my 2cent

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
spoilerless FTW !

·
Registered
972 Posts
looks good.. expecially the holes where the wing was lol.. jk jk.. but it does look really good.. keep it up

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
looks very good . now let me guess your girl is sitting in passenger seat as you pull into the lot (her)"what are we doing here" (you)"i want to take some pics of the car"(her)hurry up this is stupid you already have pics of the car" (you)ya but i just put on my vinyl fogs on plus the badges and i just waxed it "(her)"hurry up "lol been there well thats only true if your woman does'nt car about your car like my wife lol....

·
Registered
981 Posts
nolfol said:
looks very good . now let me guess your girl is sitting in passenger seat as you pull into the lot (her)"what are we doing here" (you)"i want to take some pics of the car"(her)hurry up this is stupid you already have pics of the car" (you)ya but i just put on my vinyl fogs on plus the badges and i just waxed it "(her)"hurry up "lol been there well thats only true if your woman does'nt car about your car like my wife lol....
lol my wife is the same way " why r u gonna take pics of ur stupid car again"

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
and another classic your going to wash the car but it's tuesday?why bother!
any way your car looks good next step drop it and shorty antenna

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
car is looking good. nobody understands my obsession either, I gave up on everyone else a long time ago. especially the girlfriend. I dont think theres a female on this planet thats hot and really loves cars the way I do

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
breaker said:
nice and welcome to the wingless club. you need to get rid of the fishing pole though :3_frusty:
if the xbbtib would send me my antenna. I ordered it on Nov 7th :3_frown:

RedTuscani2k3 said:
looks good.. expecially the holes where the wing was lol.. jk jk.. but it does look really good.. keep it up
no holes. what you see are the plugs :p

nolfol said:
actually she loves cars. I bought her a black crx that were modding :)

SpiffyJ said:
You car looks good and I like the composition of this last pic. I don't know why but I got the urge to chop this!

thats nice dude :). I was wanting to chop a few but spent enough time resizing and uploading them .

fleishelja said:
I dont think theres a female on this planet thats hot and really loves cars
yes there is ;)

im not going to lower it for a long time since this was SUPPOSED to be the daily :p

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Ah, screw it and drop it! ; ) Car looks extremely clean, I like it. It's hard to tell if it's a carbon blue or a black Tiburon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts