Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized today that I haven't taken pictures of my car since I got the redout tails, painted headlights, and yellow foglight covers. So here:

The last one is my favorite. I've always been a fan of those angled shots, but until today, I've never been able to take a decent one. :3_chubby:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice pics. Not a fan of the amber fog lights though.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:.peter.: said:
nice work on painting the h/l's. about time you got rid of the one clear / one amber set :p
Yeah, you're telling me. I got tired of only being able to take pictures of one side of my car. :3_saai:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PANAXRX said:
Nice pics. Not a fan of the amber fog lights though.
To tell you the truth, when I first put them on, I wasn't either. But after looking at these pictures, I think they really set the car off.

·
Registered
514 Posts
scftw said:
To tell you the truth, when I first put them on, I wasn't either. But after looking at these pictures, I think they really set the car off.
It does look like it adds to the car...but they also look out of place at the same time. I would have to see them face to face I guess...

·
Registered
639 Posts
i like the yellow fog! it looks good to me..

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yeah just seems funny to do the clear corner mod to the headlights to smooth out the front end, then unsmooth it with yellow overlays on the fogs. Doesn't really compute.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Claff said:
Yeah just seems funny to do the clear corner mod to the headlights to smooth out the front end, then unsmooth it with yellow overlays on the fogs. Doesn't really compute.
Well first of all, I didn't do the clear corner mod because I wanted to smooth out the front end. I did it because the previous owner already had done the mod, but had a mishap with one of the headlights and had to get a new one. Therefore, one had a clear corner, and one still had the orange corner.

Secondly, I don't think the yellow fogs "unsmooth" the front end at all. Yes, they make it stand out more (which is what I was going for), but I think they compliment the car rather nicely.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
looking good, wait till you see the fogs at night, it looks amazing, especilly when your diving past a glass bus stop, i cant help my stare at my own car

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
last pic is the best, if the calipers were painted it wold look even better. its another great cheap mod that adds alot

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
the fogs actually look pretty tight......they look good on that color......i like your car......but can i have your supercharger?..lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Staw,
I had them on last night, and they do look awesome. The only thing is, in Tennessee, it's illegal to have your fog lights and head lights on at the same time, unless it's actually foggy. Stupid? **** yeah. One of my friends actually got a ticket for it a while back, too. And as soon as I get new wheels, I'm going to paint the calipers.

Seedweed,
Ummmm, no. :)

Chemik,
You can get them from Staw512 for, if my memory serves me right, $6 shipped.

Everyone else,
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice car ! But you need rims :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts