Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay, I'm haveing new problems, after I installed the Assassin, and the Mafterburner, everything was great, then I had this ground wire melt which led to other close by wires to melt.. so voltages were exchanged between the wires touching each other... anyhow after i fixed this error, and my Mafextender reading on the LapTop was right 0.05 volts, i put in the base tune and turn the car on, everything is fine... after a while the rpm starts jumping up and down from 1,400 to 3,200 rpms, and in between, i shut the car down, and check my sensors, i find out that i've switched 2 together... after putting each one in the right place, I turn the car again and it does the same thing all over again... but in a slighty different way. I also found somthing else which was weird, My Gas reading (digital, and mono) are varying and changeing fast.. its goes from 172km left to 140 km left then back up and down... My speed meter isn't moveing either...

What Am I facing... in either situations? (no cel's)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Maybe you should call TC or one of the other guys who know the Assassin inside and out and they can trouble shoot with you on the phone.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
sounds like you might have done more damange to ur main harness than you thought. sorry i cant be of more help than that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts