Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of black rims, but they do go well with your scheme. As long as you like them I guess.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
looks good man!

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
CarrRyanE said:
1 suggestion to add to my previous comment would be...

night shade the 3rd brake light
I wouldn't. Thats like your secondary source for the old hags behind you. If you nightshade that, you have no excuse as to why they ran into you because they couldn't see your brake lights.

Those tails are super dark, hence why I say dont shade the 3rd light but it looks SUPER Good like that! Lovin the look

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
GeneralPatton said:
I wouldn't. Thats like your secondary source for the old hags behind you. If you nightshade that, you have no excuse as to why they ran into you because they couldn't see your brake lights.

Those tails are super dark, hence why I say dont shade the 3rd light but it looks SUPER Good like that! Lovin the look
I did mine...

Thats a bullshyt excuse b/c I don't use my breaks enough to for them to use it... I drive a 6sp just like u... if they run into u... then say I never hit my breaks... I was using my gears to slow down... they can't do shyt about it then

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
CarrRyanE said:
1 suggestion to add to my previous comment would be...

night shade the 3rd brake light
buy a precut peice of vinyl tint from staw... it looks just as good as nightshade on the 3rd brake like... and it lets light through just as bright as stock

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
OTownTib said:
buy a precut peice of vinyl tint from staw... it looks just as good as nightshade on the 3rd brake like... and it lets light through just as bright as stock
nah, I like the way it is

·
Registered
91 Posts
i agree... the pinstripe is my least favorite thing on a tibs paint... tails look awesome, rims look awesome... what kind of springs are you using?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Kid you're tibb is coming out very good.....Keep it up.. :3_coool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts