Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to see how many tibby's are in the pittsburgh area....im new to the tibby and love it....i wanted to know if there were any events or races going on......

·
Registered
76 Posts
World of Wheels is late January, other than that, I don't know of any meets or anything.
I'm all over Pittsburgh at different times mostly between Plum and Cranberry.

You guys?

I'd be down for a meet if there's interest

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shaler...im would def be interested in any meets around me too...i would drive to plum or cranberry so just let me know

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey hi,
I'm in or on Mt. Washington...I was in Cranberry last week and I got a Ticket for havin my windows tinted...after over 3 years having them tinted..SUCKSSSSSSs..hate Cranberry lolol

·
Registered
465 Posts
I used to live in Shaler many, many years ago, on Eade Ave. :3_smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey danpgh25 what did it cost you to do vert doors on your tibby and do you like the chrome dials and vents...i was thinking aobut doing that and im in the process of putting a complete rockford fosgate system system....6 1/2 in the doors with tweeters....6 x 9 in the readr and im putting a new 10 P2 Rockford sub and 2 rockford fosgate amps....and im doing custome 6 1/2's in the spacer between the trunk and back seat...and installing a viper security system....what do you guys think

·
Registered
76 Posts
Danpgh25 said:
Hey hi,
I'm in or on Mt. Washington...I was in Cranberry last week and I got a Ticket for havin my windows tinted...after over 3 years having them tinted..SUCKSSSSSSs..hate Cranberry lolol

Wow are you serious??!?
That sucks, man, I've driven for the last year and a half with blue LEDs in my city lights, driving home from work around 2-2:30 a.m. and never had any issues with Cranberry cops.... I see soooo many tinted windows out here...
Penn Hills cops, though, another story.... I got a switch for my lights now...

Do I sense a meet pre-plan coming on??

·
Registered
181 Posts
pa "shark" said:
hey danpgh25 what did it cost you to do vert doors on your tibby and do you like the chrome dials and vents...i was thinking aobut doing that and im in the process of putting a complete rockford fosgate system system....6 1/2 in the doors with tweeters....6 x 9 in the readr and im putting a new 10 P2 Rockford sub and 2 rockford fosgate amps....and im doing custome 6 1/2's in the spacer between the trunk and back seat...and installing a viper security system....what do you guys think

Hey, I think the chrome dials are a very nice simple upgrade that makes interior look a lil nicer/cleaner (I think). If you want vert doors or are looking into it, you should go to here,, http://www.avd.150m.com. Its a great shop and they do some other things. I am putting on my undercar and interior lights on my car this week which shold be fun. I don't know much about sound but that will be one of my summer projects which should be fun.

Dan

·
Registered
76 Posts
EL-WHITE-SHARK said:
im down for anytime since PRP is closed.........
Bump this up, Anyone still interested in having a meet?
What would you guys want to do, where to go?
Could just do a simple meet at the waterfront, hit up a movie or Dave and Busters, or something like Quaker Steak and Lube or Primanti's?
Just thought I'd toss out a few ideas...

·
Registered
433 Posts
id be in for a meet but i gotta wait till my engine gets back from the builder.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts