Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.zs-tuscani.com

Hey guys. Check out the site and let me know what you think, suggestions, ideas, etc etc.

Thanks,
Z

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
I find it really cluttered and.... well, 'basic'.

If you want, check out a site that I did for some creative ideas. It may not be your style, but it could help you out in your layout, or just to generate some inspiration.

Good luck!

www.ottawatibs.com [view it in IE. I haven't gotten around to fixing the img tags for Firefox]

PS: Use that for ideas, but please don't rip anything off. If you want to use something, or need help, etc... just ask.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for looking Gamz.

I am not really too concerned too much with the cosmetic aspect of the site but rather with the content. I am not a professional web designer or anything. It is just a hobby of mine. I have owned my Tiburon for about a month now and have been sort of surprised with how difficult it has been to find tech info on my 2003 GT. I created this site just to have a place to compile tech information on this car for other people to use. Or for people who don't have shop manuals, etc etc. I am the only one working on this site so it is going to take a while to get all the information together and get it posted.

Anyway, thanks again for looking and for the suggestions.

·
5,714 Posts
No problem man, good luck on it.
Can never have too much info!

·
Registered
123 Posts
your navigation buttons require 2 clicks to use, bad idea.

if you're fixed on using them, i suggest loading them through swfobject.js

stupid lawsuit....

T

·
Registered
869 Posts
nice going dude...at least you're trying to help out

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all.

Yeah I don't like the whole 2 clicks on the flash buttons either. Jury is still out on keeping them or not.

Z

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Nice DIY on the shift knob removal!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks stiles88.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
xENo - Why would they delete my post or sig? It doesn't violate any of the site rules. My site is not a business or commercial site. Simply, my personal site and information source for 2003 Tiburons. I did scan the rules before posting this and didn't see any problem with it. I guess if there is they will let me know.

·
Registered
430 Posts
14) No Blatant Advertising. This forum is not free advertising space. Members found violating this policy will be suspended. Posts promoting business websites, commercial web sites, etc. will be deleted without notice (this includes sigs and avatars).
Im pretty sure that the site he posted isn't business or commercial.

·
5,714 Posts
xENo said:
They're gonna delete this post and your sig... just an FYI.

Don't ask me how I know.
He's not selling anything. It's no more a violation than linking or having your car club's website in your sig, which half the members here do anyways.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts