Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a quick question about tires...I'm gonna stick with the stock 16" rims, but it's time for new tires. Is there anything out there that will go good with the stock rims? as in size and make, i've searched around abit and it looks like it comes down to prices, but does anyone have opinions on what a good tire would be? thanks.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fleishelja said:
I got some general exclaim UHPs and I frickin love these things.. they grip really well on dry and wet pavement. they are quiet at all speeds and not to bouncy or uncomfortable. mine are 215/45/17ZR. I dont know what size you would need for your 16s though...
When asking for the brand is it "general exclaim" and model is "UHP"? Where did you get them and how much?

drew04GT said:
I just put some perilli pzero's on my car today, I love them, grip is great.
You got 16's too? If so what was the size/fitment dimensions? and also where did you get em and how much?

I just want a ballpark estimate of what i'm gonna end up paying. Thanks

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any other suggestions for tires? I'm also planning on putting on the eibach pro-kit if that'll make a difference...

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Do a search. This has been discussed at length, but I seem to recall that Nexxen, Kumho and BFG are very popular.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts