Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know I haven't been an active member of NT, but I just moved to Tampa, FL and will be looking to make some friends and maybe get back into the scene. My Tib is older, I've had her for 4 and a half years now, and she's been through 4 winters in Philadelphia, and it shows a bit I'm up for hearing of any good detail shops in the Tampa area.

Well, happy new year to all and hope all are well :) It's gorgeous here and I don't think I'm going to miss the north east all that much :D

Teia

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
teia98 said:
Hi all,

I know I haven't been an active member of NT, but I just moved to Tampa, FL and will be looking to make some friends and maybe get back into the scene. My Tib is older, I've had her for 4 and a half years now, and she's been through 4 winters in Philadelphia, and it shows a bit I'm up for hearing of any good detail shops in the Tampa area.

Well, happy new year to all and hope all are well :) It's gorgeous here and I don't think I'm going to miss the north east all that much :D

Teia
Welcome to the Sunshine State :)

There are a few NT members in Tampa....TheGrim, Labmixz, and nOTrickz are the only ones I can think of right now.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Streetshark2003 said:
Welcome to the Sunshine State :)

There are a few NT members in Tampa....TheGrim, Labmixz, and nOTrickz are the only ones I can think of right now.
lol didnt you start your own club and thats all you can think of lol...... teia98 i thought you were in nj not to long ago, (saw you post in the nj thread while back!)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
jrosario7 said:
lol didnt you start your own club and thats all you can think of lol...... teia98 i thought you were in nj not to long ago, (saw you post in the nj thread while back!)
lol, I have a very good memory......its just very short.

·
Registered
356 Posts
lol, I have a very good memory......its just very short.
I know that problem. haha... I gotta get witchu too street. wanted to get an insider view on living in Bradenton... but that's for a diff thread...lol

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
nOTricKz said:
I know that problem. haha... I gotta get witchu too street. wanted to get an insider view on living in Bradenton... but that's for a diff thread...lol
No problem, just let me know when.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jrosario7 said:
I grew up in South NJ, just over the Walt Whitman Bridge, 10 min from Philadelphia. Just moved to Tampa 2 weeks ago :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
teia98 said:
I grew up in South NJ, just over the Walt Whitman Bridge, 10 min from Philadelphia. Just moved to Tampa 2 weeks ago :)
sorry to loose another nj tib driver, but good move nonethless, but FL too humid for my PR @$$

·
Registered
622 Posts
teia98 said:
Hi all,

Teia
great googly moogaly i havent seen u post in ages since the old days. Congrats on the move, i moved to orlando, different world then the Northeast.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Welcome to FL, Teia. And hey to all you other FL Tib folks!

I grew up in NJ too! Northern central, though, Morristown-Parsippany area. I moved down here in late '99.

I'm in Cocoa, central east coast ... you may spot me running the Cocoa-Orlando-Tampa-Sarasota throughways from time to time though (usually 528, 417, 4, 75), and I'm pretty easy to spot.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
all these tampa tibs... sucks mine had to get wrecked. ill be in tampa begining of march for 5 days but ill either still be in the rental, new mustang or F150

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
welcome to the south ! where the parties don't stop til 8 in da mornin'
Check out my thread about the Ultra Music festival in Miami,,,,,,it should be a good time
especially If you haven't been down south long. see how we do it !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
welcome to the south ! where the parties don't stop til 8 in da mornin'
Check out my thread about the Ultra Music festival in Miami,,,,,,it should be a good time
especially If you haven't been down south long. see how we do it !
Yes, I will be going to Ultra :) Unfortunately, I won't be going to the entire Winter Music Conference ... lol ... I can only afford Ultra on Saturday ... lol ... and I have a job that I need to keep during the week ... lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts