Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hows it going? ive just recently purchase a 2003 tiburon gt. I was surfing around looking for places to get aftermarket performance ( and visual) upgrades, and couldnt seem to find anything located in canada ( i'm canadian). I was just wondering if anyone would know off hand any good places to check out, or if im stuck ordering from the US... i`d just like to start with a few cheap visuals ( angel eyes, full interior LED, and mayb night shade both the headlights and taillights... any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks

Stephane Plouffe.

·
Registered
597 Posts
hey welcome to the site, check out the sites sponsors, they have great products

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Most stuff has to come from the U.S. most likely. Sorry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stupid question... im mainly just trying to get posts up lol... my tib has all carbon fiber accents on the interior... im just curiose is thats a factory option or if the previouse owner did it?? I havnt seen it in any other pics?:S

·
Registered
495 Posts
Previous owner.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
hey welcome to the site whereabouts in Ontario do you live? there really arent many places to get that stuff around here lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im up north, about 2 and a half hours from north bay, little mining town called kirkland lake.... hows the length of time, shipping prices and border exchange on diode accesories???

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
im up north, about 2 and a half hours from north bay, little mining town called kirkland lake.... hows the length of time, shipping prices and border exchange on diode accesories???
its 50/50 with diode. hes an awesome guy, but some people just have the worst of luck when it comes to receiving products from him. its ashame too, really.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
its 50/50 with diode. hes an awesome guy, but some people just have the worst of luck when it comes to receiving products from him. its ashame too, really.
I couldn't agree more!! But he is a very good businessman and will do anything to try and keep your business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts