Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
is it me, or does the 07 look way less sporty? and they got rid of the awesome gills?! now they seem to have this tiny piece.

the only thing i actually like about this redesign is the back window wiper and the new headlights.. although they might stretch a little /too/ far back

other than that stuff.. it looks relatively the same as the 06

·
Registered
543 Posts
Meh... I don't really care for it. The new lights are sort of cool, but that's about it. The front bumper looks too Aston Martin-ish. Other than that and the headlights, it looks about the same as this last body style.

·
Registered
107 Posts
its the same car with some new accents. you guys a ripping it apart. Yea its a little different but its the same thing! now the inside looks good. some nice upgrades. The exaust is good looking. The wheels are hidious. But that red leather is the motts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I also see a silver shift plate for autos instead of the black, hope I can get that. also want the window switches, looks like it'll match the 05 stuff.. it better..

·
Registered
202 Posts
when do you guys think kspec and dreamka4u and etc. are going to start selling the new window switches? isn't it already out in korea?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
There is nothing to enjoy

·
Registered
792 Posts
idk.. the more and more i look at the newer tibs the more i start to like it....

thanks for the gallery btw!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think the rear looks better than the rear of the actual Tib.
But the front... The headlights look great but the front bumper looks more ugly than the 03 one.
First thing is to swap it for a custom one. Perhaps for the Tuscani-T ;-) @ SOMA

·
Registered
639 Posts
i like it. it grew on me. looks good!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
silvershark2005 said:
i spy some silver door handles and also it seems the window switch plates match the door gribs and center console. i wonder if those peices match the 05 metal color?
But the LEDs for the window switches are inside them correct? Then you'd have blue window switches and orange/red everything else. I don't know. . . .

·
Registered
308 Posts
The more I see this version the more I like it... I really dig the new rear bumper/diffuser/exhaust. The interior is beautiful. I'm hoping a lot of the trim parts will fit on the older models. I think seeing this car in person will change a lot of minds. I would pick one up... but why would I want to start payments all over again for cosmetics?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
fleishelja said:
I like the inside and thats about it. I would definitely love to do a F/L on the inside of my car with the dash of the new one. the new one just looks more clean to me. and its also blue ;)
I agree......

I like the blue dash and that is about it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts