Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware, I was hit by a wave of nausea after seeing the following photos:

From the front it's ugly enough, kinda reminds me of a first gen Tib only yellow and uglier.

But it's the rear end that really gets my acid reflux going.

I wonder if that accordeon is functional or just a plastic trim.

This side almost looks like the rear end of a first gen Tib only once again, much, much uglier.

The proportions are all wrong on this thing.

Looks like it's called an EQ7240BP.

They should have made it Pepto-Bismol pink, you know? To relieve the nausea.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unremarkably, it's a DongFeng D120, any car with the phrase DONG in it's name should be looked at suspitiously.

DONG!

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
wow.... umm.... holy hell

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone remember the Simpson's episode that Homer designed a car for his brothers company?

The way the spoiler meets the back of the car flush when the hatch is closed looks pretty interesting.

·
Registered
981 Posts
the back with those little flaps that make the hatch look like it will go up and down reminds me of that music instrument, i think its the accordion

·
Registered
261 Posts
Wow. The rear bumper actually looks like аss cheeks.

·
Registered
615 Posts
it does has some design lines stolen fron the second gen tib.. if you follow the bottom line of the car both the back and the front is take from the tib.

·
Registered
326 Posts
It looks like a new tib mated with a 1st gen tib then drove into a brick wall and rolled a couple of times.

·
Registered
972 Posts
that thing is soo HOT... i Wana Make Butt Seckz with it!

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...I can't seem to figure out the function of the accordian design hatch. Part of the problem with the pics from the rear are some of the angles being used by the photographer. What an odd looking vehicle. Tib, 350Z, Porsche style spoiler and plenty of bulbousness.

It kind of reminds me a bit of the next gen Tib.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts