Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Those are pictures of the Boostology Kit........

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
05GT said:
Those are pictures of the Boostology Kit........
hmm, im curious though, if they are just selling the boostology kit or if its their own, but just using their[boostology's] pics

·
Registered
956 Posts
they said they developed it for another company with a "huge" presence in the tib community. That sounds liek boostology.....i would consider owning this site a huge presence. That piping is awfully small....

·
Registered
355 Posts
mabye there worried about lag... that intercooler looks decently big too! but yea, that does look small dosent it?

·
Registered
495 Posts
the whole layout out looks so very similar. Hmm where could I have seen it before???...........hahahahah just messing around. God its been ages since Ive been on here, but it is interesting to see. And I know that that seems to be the general layout of the single turbos, just remember who got there first :) hehe Good luck with whatever any of yall decide to go with.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
^

buuuuya! well said... by the first turbo tib owner

wait... maybe thats not it!

·
Registered
888 Posts
2scani said:
Hey guys!! yes that is the Boostology turbo kit and that was the shop that developed it. I actually own that kit right know heres a link to some pics of it.
go down towards the end of the page, if anyone has any questions i would be happy to answer them for you.

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88750

PM Sent...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Zaion said:
^

buuuuya! well said... by the first turbo tib owner

wait... maybe thats not it!
yeah thats it. I was just playing. I dont think I even have those pics any more. lol. ahh the good times

edit...at least show the pics of the painted plack piping gosh..............hahahahaha that was the night i finished it. hahaha still all ugly :) but ran none the less.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Ibbanez said:
yeah thats it. I was just playing. I dont think I even have those pics any more. lol. ahh the good times

edit...at least show the pics of the painted plack piping gosh..............hahahahaha that was the night i finished it. hahaha still all ugly :) but ran none the less.

bam!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Zaion said:

ahhhh prettier, now i can rest easier :) hahahahah

So this is basically the same type of setup all yall in PR are running right?? Except I think some of yall are using the other turbos I was looking into, but went with what I had. I was gonna switch over to that dual ball bearing garrett 35R or similar or something a little smaller.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
look up my members thread... its all there

You could say its the same setup, but due to the larger turbine i can run higher numbers but i do have more lag. Also, my MAF is in its stock place, in between throttle an BOV...

I was thinking in a gt35 since it would spool real quick. Or probably a gt40 since its the same size I have but ball bearing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts