1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
335 Posts
I had a VALEO clutch and it was a piece of shiit. Do not buy it, you will regret it.
I have a turbo tib so I understand why you would want that clutch but don't waste
your money.

Look into a SPEC stage III clutch, I'm very happy with mine and it has stood up to
the abuse very well. I know Dave (dmdicks) has one also and he has had no problems
with his.

·
Registered
434 Posts
caledonian said:
I had a VALEO clutch and it was a piece of shiit. Do not buy it, you will regret it.
I have a turbo tib so I understand why you would want that clutch but don't waste
your money.

Look into a SPEC stage III clutch, I'm very happy with mine and it has stood up to
the abuse very well. I know Dave (dmdicks) has one also and he has had no problems
with his.

Are the Valeo clutches really that bad? What kinda power are you using it for? Cause the Koreans swear by it with most of them in the 300-350whp region.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
afaik valeo that caledonian had is a shiit to stick into gears, harsh and not too lasting, i asked that because it's new model as i think,maybe they changed a lot, who knows.

caledonian , i trust your knowledge and experience, but i heard too different things and have no right for error. i think i'll stick to ACT . i'm something like a dealer of them, so that should be a good promotion and i didn't hear any bad about them.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Kdmguy has that clutch in his Tuscani. Maybe you can try to get some info out of him.

-BRR

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Yeah, KDMGuy uses this clutch, and he has a 430whp i4 Tuscani.

Just a little knowledge : Valeo is a Korean aftermarket product :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts