Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a few weeks ago i was cruisin on the highway and well the highway went down to one lane b/c of construction and the road was really bumpy and nasty. well, secs after going into the construction zone i hit a pothole, now this wasnt a normal pothole... when i hit this pothole my windshield wipers got knocked on, my HIDs flickered really noticablely and my sunglass holder opened. now, i was like , holy sh1t!! then the car started pulling to the left, at that instant i knew i had cracked my rim...and well here are some pics to show ya the damage that a pothole can do to a 17" in rim on 225/45/17s

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
dude...how fast were you going..lol....thats such a shame man...those rims look really badass....

·
Registered
819 Posts
I hope you plan on filing a claim to get your rim replaced. They are liable for that, not you.

·
Registered
725 Posts
yeah dude, the construction company paid me 700 to replace my rims, file a claim make sure you have pictures to give them not only of the tire, but of the pothole before they fill it

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ddemlong said:
yeah dude, the construction company paid me 700 to replace my rims, file a claim make sure you have pictures to give them not only of the tire, but of the pothole before they fill it
thats not gonna happen, i hit the pothole 2 weeks ago about 200miles away from where i live.

·
Official NT Bunghole Licker
851 Posts
my solution would be to kill everyone i know.

yours should be the same.

except for me.

·
Registered
725 Posts
WayTooFast said:
thats not gonna happen, i hit the pothole 2 weeks ago about 200miles away from where i live.
damn, that sucks well get some 5 lug rims off ebay they go for pretty cheap

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ddemlong said:
damn, that sucks well get some 5 lug rims off ebay they go for pretty cheap
i have already bought a new rim and tire lol

im nnot buying a new set of rims after cracking one lol come on

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
David Seale said:
and me...

lolz, that last picture is golden. PWNT

hahaha ya

ok DS, Snarfy, and Sam are on my safe list of who not to kill :3_winkthu

·
Registered
725 Posts
WayTooFast said:
i have already bought a new rim and tire lol

im nnot buying a new set of rims after cracking one lol come on
eh just keep the other 3 as back ups..hahaha aw well, still call the company maybe they still will do something

1 - 20 of 29 Posts