Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a little flyer inviting others to Newtiburon.com. I made used to place on Tibs you may see in a parking lot, taking to local hyundai dealerships for them to give to new Tib buyers, malls....etc.......
If you have a color printer....they look awesome, but B/W are ok also

Feel free to change it as you wish. If you are unable to open it, send me a PM with email addy & I will be more then happy to send it to you.

:3_bier:

Attachments

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
I did something similar to that, but I made little business cards that can be tucked into someone's window (plus they can fit into the glove box).

I did them in black & white because they're cheaper to print that way. Just print them out, cut them apart and keep them in your glove box for when you see another Tib.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/addvali/NewTibWelcomeCard.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ill design one when I get home :) Ill take it to local dealerships and hand em out to tib owners

·
Non-emo
3,353 Posts
ozkrow said:
wow...i hope new tib is paying you guys for that...remember,nothings free...
Why would we? It's a community and the effort is coming from those who came up with the idea. Members have done this since the website was created. Besides, name one thing on this site that is required to participate that costs you anything more than an internet connection...

edit: The flyer looks good, man. Nice job.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Xion said:
Why would we? It's a community and the effort is coming from those who came up with the idea. Members have done this since the website was created. Besides, name one thing on this site that is required to participate that costs you anything more than an internet connection...

edit: The flyer looks good, man. Nice job.
SWEET Thanks :3_winkthu

For the record, we are NOT getting paid nor looking to get paid from this...just looking to expand the Tiburon family. We all see a lot of Tibs out there & I for 1 will not wait at someone's car in the freezing cold, just to tell them about the site.....there are a lot of people out there that have had there Tib for months, that want to do some mods to it, but just don't know where to start (check the Newbie section, I see it every day), with these it cuts down on running people down & what not
:3_chubby:

·
Registered
962 Posts
I was intimidated to start modding until I found this web site and it took me a while to get started but its starting to come along. Flyer looks great!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
riggs1088 said:
I was intimidated to start modding until I found this web site and it took me a while to get started but its starting to come along. Flyer looks great!
See this is just what I'm talking about!!! There are people out there that have NO IDEA that we are here. Welcome brother & thanks....feel free to print some out & pass them along :3_winkthu

·
Registered
629 Posts
Would anyone here consider designing a high resolution image for me to use for another TIB site i'm on? Been looking for a good business card to give out.

·
Registered
629 Posts
?????????????????????

·
Registered
629 Posts
thanks gamz i'll be sure to send you a copy if we go ahead and use one of the pics. I'm actually looking to create something business card sized

·
Registered
629 Posts
any update?

·
Registered
629 Posts
??????????????????

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
i use a mead 70 pg sprial notebook(college ruled), and a papermate black roller ball pen with rubber grip.

if anyone is interested in packages for leaving notes like i do, it will only be 25 shipped per kit.

you will be able to write hundreds of notes ..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts