Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Next Norcal Hyundai Meet Idea's?

785 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  sungeun6985 
#1 · (Edited)
So this thread is here to discuss ideas for the next Norcal Hyundai Meet.

Clinton aka nyne suggested maybe a beach meet, or a weekly dinner somewhere.

Also some members were thinking of MOD day, State Fair, Apple Fair, Dyno Day, cruise / dinner, santa cruz boardwalk, and dave and busters in Milpitas.

what do you guys think? same time? last Sunday of the month? cause we can always do it on last sunday of every month to keep this steady.

You guys help me choose a date and a good next meet. and dont worry if your idea doesnt get chosen. we have a lot more time to do many more meets.

Next Meet Idea's So Far:

1) Track / Dyno Day
2) Mod Day
3) Dave & Busters
4) Beach / Cruise / Dinner
5) Go-Kart Racing / Dinner / Movie
6) State Fair

See less See more
#4 ·
i wont get dynoed cause i already have so it would be a waste of money. but ill be down to go.

dotturi said he knows people with shops with dyno's so he'll look into that for us.

im down to cruise somewhere and have a dinner,

the leaders i appointed should try and schedule a weekly regionaly meet and we should have a monthly meet and 1-2 central meets with socal.

Also money is a issue for most people with this economy, so we need something that wont be to much money.

#5 ·
I'm bummed I couldn't make it to this past meet, but this month has and continues to be crazy hectic. I'll be moving to Sac in August, so I'll be a lot closer and more able to come to these meets.

For what its worth, I'm an ASE certified technician, so I could definitely help out folks on a MOD day. I don't know how many other folks in the club have technical training, so I thought I'd throw out there.

Really, I'm up for anything. I'm kind of a beer hound, so a meet somewhere I can throw back a few cold ones is always preferable.

#11 ·
Awesome. maybe when i get a header, you can help out long with other people.
i'd be really appreciate it if one more professional help.

im down to goto someone's house next month, and just order a bunch of food, and do a mod day. that way we can chill, relax, work on cars, eat, and what not.
Peter, SoCal people are planning for Dyno/Cruise meet on End of August.

you might wanna do some arrangement with " optimummind " he is also korean, and he has

all my respect n everything. he is hyung to us. anyways, he plans out most of 'socal" meets

so try to talk to him about possibilities.

#6 ·
im down to goto someone's house next month, and just order a bunch of food, and do a mod day. that way we can chill, relax, work on cars, eat, and what not.

#8 ·
thats why im kind iffy on the dyno day as well.

only 3 of us have FI, the rest of the tibs i saw were only intake and exhaust at most.

#10 ·
well also i dont think people can afford to spend 75-100 bucks on that each. plus food and gas. we'll have to set a dyno day for the later on meets.

#13 ·
Does anyone want to get together, and have a mini-meet to discuss the next possible meet? I was thinking we go somewhere, get some dinner (during the day time for pictures) and sit down an talk about next meet possibilities. Also to discuss the new website and what you guys would like to see on there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.