Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey see the game on tv a few days back, and fult id chek it out 2nite AND..... come of u may know this already but WHY IS THERE NOT A HYUNDAI TIBURON on the game? there is a 350z (which i really like) and then u got ya ****** Mazda RX7 .... Tib? Tib? Tib?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Dammit that's f*ckin retarded! I was planning on getting that game in a few days too...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Prob because they didn't want the Tib spanking every other car's @$$ so bad! I was hoping they were bringing it back, but oh well, I am sure I will end up with it, got to keep the collection together!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seriosuly i am sooooooo annoyed! PISSED OFF! sorry people for my blabbring but i am Hurt lol! really wanted that game! and will not buy it now!

·
Registered
123 Posts
because the tib is the bastard child of the 'sportscar' industry

i bet there is a civic in there though.

T

//edit

substitute the word sportscars with good looking car that looks like a sportscar but most people feel its not viable enough to tune? car

·
Registered
914 Posts
Meh get over it...

Do you think they would have put the 03-06 model in or the new one with the crazy headlights?

·
Registered
475 Posts
well first off the game is albout drifting they tried to hard to not make it look like tokyo drift but didn't suceed if anyone has Xbox 360 d.load the demo and you wll realize how retarted this game is not even worth the 60.00 bucks i will buy forza motorsports 2 which will most likeley have al tibbys on there :) and it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I'm sorry but after Need for Speed hot pursuit 2 it just wen't down hill fast!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
will forza be available for the 360?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes i was crying! lol.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
is this already out? i saw ONE commercial and didnt get the release date.........

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
i think it comes out on tuesday, i could be wrong though

·
Registered
869 Posts
i really couldn't care less...sorry

·
Registered
898 Posts
it doesn't have the srt-4 and i'm not b!tching... Get a f^cking life

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
kartunez said:
Prob because they didn't want the Tib spanking every other car's @$$ so bad! I was hoping they were bringing it back, but oh well, I am sure I will end up with it, got to keep the collection together!
...too bad the tib is worthless, and wouldnt spank anyones *** on an actual road course... cept maybe a focus...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts