Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Just a PIC of the Assassin/Sniper kits that are shipping out and ready for battle on the local tracks and streets. Man, there are going to be a lot of bad @@S cars out there taking down some of the other tuner cars. You can click on the PIC for your supersize enjoyment!!!! LOL.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
nul7 said:
:3_kwijl: :3_kwijl: Beautiful! Just beautiful! Any chance one of those is mine?

Not if yours is blue lol....

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nul7 said:
lol No.... I'm hoping that black one is now packed in a box with my heat exchanger with my name on the shipping label. lol
Hello,

No, I dont think so. I dont have ANY orders from Texas.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nul7 said:
Not this again! lol
Hello,

Ah, come on, Im bored tonight. I had a headache that went away and now I am wide awake and lookin for someone to come out and play with me. LOL Maybe 12secTib will come out and play.

Thanks T.C.

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

Ah, come on, Im bored tonight. I had a headache that went away and now I am wide awake and lookin for someone to come out and play with me. LOL Maybe 12secTib will come out and play.

Thanks T.C.
Last time you caused us all to need group therapy sessions. We were forced to group hug and someone touched my ***. I'm scarred for life, and it's YOUR fault!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yea it should be NGM Camp...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
whos little doggie is that in the pic, also i didnt know you liked pink T.C. ohh and your hips....
LOL
Chase
Nice shipment of goodies

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
Now we know T.C.'s secret. He doesn't weld the manifolds, he just uses beads of black RTV then powder coats over it!

·
Registered
725 Posts
ShrkByt05 said:
whos little doggie is that in the pic, also i didnt know you liked pink T.C. ohh and your hips....
LOL
Chase
Nice shipment of goodies

hey hey leave TC alone... cant a guy dress up like a woman when he is not attending the "rocky horror picture show" and just feel pretty every now and then?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts