Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[COLOR=Red]NGM Big Thanksgiving Sale!!! Assassin/Sniper Kits[/COLOR]

Hello,

I have never had any sort of sale for you guys other than group buys. Well I decided to have a killer forced induction sale in apreciation for all of the support you guys have given me in the last three years.

Check this out. This sale will start this Wednesday, the 15th and will only last until the 29th of this month. This is a two week sale that will save you hundreds of dollars on our two premier forced induction kits. All kits that are purchased in this two week time period will need to be paid in full at the time of the order. Here is the deal.

The first deal is our Assassin supercharger kit that we normally sell for $4695.00. This what I am going to do. In this 2 week period, I am going to put these out there for and amazing $4395.00. Now check this out. If you guys pull together and I get 5 Assassin kit orders before the end of the sale date, I will take an additional $100.00 off of the already low sale price. That brings the kit down to $4295.00. That is a $400.00 savings on the baddest forced induction kit available for the 2003+ 2.7L Tiburon. Here is what you get:

Eaton 4th Generation MP90 Roots Blower
Fully fabricated, CNC'ed, TIG Welded NGM Ice Box Intake Manifold
NGM High Flow 90MM Billet Plenum
NGM Front Mount Ice Box Resevoir & Heat Exchanger Kit
NGM Exclusive 460CC Injectors
NGM Mafterburner Stage II Fuel Tuner
MafExtender
Belt
NGM Billet Throttle Body Adaptor
Complete Billet Brackets & Accessories
Full Stainless Mounting Hardware

The manifold gets powdercoated your choice of color. The resevoir in this picture has the optional powdercoat which is an additional $75.00 if wanted.

Orders Can Be Placed By Calling The Shop At 954-474-1955

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
how does this help my I4 ?

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
And for the Sniper????

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hello,

Of course, with the killer Assassin sale, we are also offering the Sniper at a awesome price as well, during this two week sale. We are taking the Sniper kit that normally sells for $2695.00 and putting out there for you guys for $2495.00. In addition to the great savings, I am also going to offer the same incentive to you guys that I am with the Assassin kits. If you guys can get together and give me 5 orders for Sniper kits by the end of the sale date, I will take an additional $100.00 off of the alraedy low sale price. That takes the kit to $2395.00 . That is a $300.00 savings on an amazing kit. Here is what you get.

Eaton 4th Generation MP62 Blower
NGM Fully Fabricated, CNC'ed,TIG Welded Ice Box Intake
NGM High Flow Billet Plenum
Belt
Complete Billet Brackets & Accessories
Full Stainless Mounting Hardware

This kit is designed to be bolted on to a completely stock 2.7L 2003+ Tiburon. The kit yields between 3-5lbs of boost and 200+whp. The kit is fully upgradeable to Assassin status if desired.

The manifold gets powdercoated your color of choice.

Orders Can Be Placed By Calling The Shop At 954-474-1955

Attachments

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
any cam gears and sprockets at a thanksgiving deal???
Chase

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Do we also get the color of your choice with the Sniper kit?

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Oh hell yes!!!!!!! Count me in on a Sniper...... Since the sale is only two weeks... when can we expect the kits to ship out.. I'm sorta impatient.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Umm... WOW. This is such a great deal fellas. I've been in a sniper equipted car and let's just say this kit is back on the 'to do' list...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
05GT said:
Oh hell yes!!!!!!! Count me in on a Sniper...... Since the sale is only two weeks... when can we expect the kits to ship out.. I'm sorta impatient.
Hello,

Depending on how many we have, I have plenty of blowers and I have manifolds in stock. If we get close to the end of the sale and I see we need more manifolds, I can have some more made within a week.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

Depending on how many we have, I have plenty of blowers and I have manifolds in stock. If we get close to the end of the sale and I see we need more manifolds, I can have some more made within a week.

Thanks T.C.
Alright.. sounds good. I'll give you a call tomorrow to make payment...

Mike

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
staw512 said:
if atleast 4 other ppl get in on the sniper, i think i just might have to aswell
Counting you I think you only need three others.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwww why couldnt you have just waited a little bit longer! i was planning on buying one in the next month or 2.... When i am ready you should do the sale again? :m_stickpo

·
Registered
725 Posts
myslow1 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwww why couldnt you have just waited a little bit longer! i was planning on buying one in the next month or 2.... When i am ready you should do the sale again? :m_stickpo
christmas sale... wait for it

1 - 20 of 172 Posts