Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn you TC, we spend mad cash and nothin! I need decals to advertise your ****! Comon you of all people have to know that decals = more horsepower!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Hello,

I just had some more made. The old ones were only putting out right at 5whp and 3ftlbs of tq. The new stickers have dynoed at 11whp and 8ftlbs. They are now available and ready for shipping.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

I just had some more made. The old ones were only putting out right at 5whp and 3ftlbs of tq. The new stickers have dynoed at 11whp and 8ftlbs. They are now available and ready for shipping.

Thanks T.C.
Was this done on a stock block?

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
chadoffl said:
Was this done on a stock block?
are you ****ing crazy!?!!?! theres no way n hell a stock block could handle that big of an increase in power..!!1 That **** would cause some serious catastrophic bearing failure

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
What was the a/f ratio? I bet you had to put it in the 12:0's to get them kinda numbers...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

Thanks T.C.
Damn TC please telling me you got a more efficient wing too, my 3ft high evo wing is only giving me 7whp.

awesome about the decals send some my way, or are there some in the box with the assassin

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
dude, could i put like 10 of these on my block?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
ddemlong said:
Damn TC please telling me you got a more efficient wing too, my 3ft high evo wing is only giving me 7whp.

awesome about the decals send some my way, or are there some in the box with the assassin
You better believe they are in the box and don't try to drive without them all over your car. Bad things happen if you do!

·
Banned
642 Posts
Hey Tim when i reach 10k in cash i have spent at NGM , can i have one for free ?
If not the next time i am taking a **** i will not answer the phone when you call !!!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
jordan23ryan said:
Hey Tim when i reach 10k in cash i have spent at NGM , can i have one for free ?
If not the next time i am taking a **** i will not answer the phone when you call !!!
Hello,

You have to be around the 15K Club in order to get a free sticker. What are you crazy, those things cost me a dollar a piece. LOL

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
This makes me giggle like a lil school girl, So what kinda horse power do you plan on putting out with the plastic spinning hub caps?

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

You have to be around the 15K Club in order to get a free sticker. What are you crazy, those things cost me a dollar a piece. LOL

Thanks T.C.
That is getting close to Dinan territory there.....

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I love my car so much. I just burned off half a tank of fuel going nowhere, but I had a ton of fun boosting! I don't care what you supercharged guys say... I love this turbo kit. I've been waiting to go to the dyno because my friend and I were trying to get 10 people to make it cheaper. I'm getting way to eager though. I think next weekend I'm gonna go to Bradenton Motorsports and see what it'll do the 1/4 mile in at 5psi with stock exhaust and all. Sorry for this completely off topic post. :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts